I never thought blogging could be this fun! I used to write for brands but now I’m just writing for my own brand, myself, and nothing could be more true and honest than this. I’m happy to be meeting lots of friendly people here and I’m a reader as much as a writer so I really do take time to visit the bloggers I’m following. I’m glad to know some bloggers are checking out my little space too!
Thank you ChocolateFrosst for this nomination. This award/tag trend is really a way to spread love and appreciation. So the first thing I’m going to ask my nominees is to check out ChocolateFrosst’s blog as a sign of gratitude for nominating me.
Here are the rules:
✓ Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
✓ Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
✓ Nominate 10 other bloggers.
✓ Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Questions for me sent by ChocolateFrosst:
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
I was a happy kid. Our mama allowed me and my sister to enjoy the rain when we were young and we did it many, many times! It was fun!
- What is your perfect pizza?
Lotsa garlic and cheese, please! Yummy!
- What question do you hate to answer?
When are you getting married?
- If you could adapt another name what would it be? And why?
I really like the name Margarita (Español) or Marguerithe (French).
- Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Never! My sister and I accidentally ruined a beehive at our backyard decades ago. My sister was stung and I was spared.
- What is your biggest phobia?
I can’t really say I have a phobia because I’m not really afraid to try things. If there’s any I haven’t discovered it yet. If there’s one thing I don’t like, that would be busy malls.
- What is your favorite knock-knock joke?
Lol it’s so corny and the only one I can think of right now! Knock Knock Who’s there? Sorry Sorry who? sorry wrong door 😜
- Have you ever been in a food fight?
Food fight? Seriously? I can’t count how many icing pies landed on my face!
- If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
I’ll fly to Europe with my love and relish each city! ❤︎
- Fruity or floral perfume?
Some of my friends here have already been nominated many times so I’m giving other bloggers a chance to be discovered. Please show these ladies some love. ❤︎ My nominees are:
- A Beautiful Whim by Janine – She does a lot of beauty reviews!
- Ipsyvsbirchbox – Take a peek at what’s inside her monthly beauty boxes
- Mia, Myself & I – A pretty young mum who shares her daily adventures with cutie bub Mia
- Resiliantkatie – get your daily dose of inspiration from Katie. She gets me going each time
- Adore Beauty by Sam – The products she review are so pretty you’ll love them too!
- The Sugar Orchid – if you love baking, you should try her easy to do recipes
- The Pink and Powerful – ran by the Powerpuff girls, expect nothing but super reviews
- Call Me Momma B – if you’re pregnant or a new mom, her entries are really worth reading for the tips
- Beauty & Living by Chynna – I read her Baby and Family blogs.. so helpful!
- LuxeLookbook – I’m not a fashionista. I’m a very simple person but this blog keeps me updated of what’s in. If I can’t be a model, at least I have to look like I’m living in the 21st century! Lol
Now, here are my questions for you:
- If you could have just one household appliance to function on its own 24/7 for many many years, what would it be?
- If you could expand one room in your house to twice its size, what room would it be?
- What’s your dream honeymoon destination?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- Pick ONE: Fame, Power, Riches, Good Looks
- Tell me a secret.
- If you had to live in another country for always, where would you go?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you were given the chance to pick the world’s 8th Wonder, what would it be?
- What would you tell your future self?