To make a lasting connection, charm him with your lips.”
And although the latter could mean conversing well and saying the most interesting of things, we’d like to add that on romantic evenings, your words are muted and all a guy sees are your luscious and kissable lips.
Here’s how you could make your lips smooth and pretty, always…
- Lip Scrub. The winter season could dry up your lips’ moisture so the first thing you should do is to get rid of the dry skin. Wet your lips with a gentle oil that’s good as a makeup remover, massage for a minute and when you see the skin soften, gently scrub with a soft makeup sponge in one direction. Do you know what I love using as a lip scrub? Refined sugar with honey 🙂
- Uneven lip colour? Not a problem! Look for a serum that has redefining qualities, one that has the power to brighten lips and define lip contour. I found this wonderful elixir with retinol called Youthful Lip Concentrate by Pevonia. Try it!
- Plump it up. Get rid of the wrinkles surrounding your lips and iron those fine lines out with with a lip cream and emerge with young, naturally plump lips. No to surgical lip plump!
- Use quality lipstick. Invest in good quality lipstick in a bold shade you love and have more time to socialise, rather than retouching your pout so often you’re missing a huge chunk of party fun.
- Pick lip products with long-wearing formula. There are lots of lippie brands that claim to have long-lasting colour. If you know a lip superstar that stays on even after eating dinner, please comment below!
- Prime. Using a lip primer helps achieve a bold, even lip colour. Not only does it hydrate and protect your lips, a lip primer also helps keep your lipstick smooth and even for a longer time. What lip primer do you use?