I haven’t been blogging lately but I want everyone to know that I’m okay. I click my reader every once in a while to see some fresh posts from you ladies.. I hope everyone’s doing okay. 🙂
I’ve received some awards and I’m grateful to each and everyone of you who appreciates my posts. Thank you for being great online friends. I want to do a giveaway but I’m so pregnant right now, I haven’t really gone out of the house to get gift items. I might do one after I give birth next month or before Christmas. 🙂
Meanwhile, let me do the Sunshine Blogger Award that has long been overdue. Thank you Zovesta of Glamour Vortex for nominating me. If you aren’t following her yet, I suggest you check her blog. She does a lot of makeup reviews and I love her because she’s honest with her makeup posts. She also has bold taste in makeup and isn’t afraid to try out new shades.
Here are the questions Zovesta asked:
- Have you had a good time recently? I’ve been sleeping a lot. I feel so exhausted and it’s probably because the baby inside me is becoming heavier day after day.
- A short term goal, and a long term goal? short term – go back to the gym after giving birth and prepare a workout plan whilst taking care of baby. This is one step closer to becoming fit again. long term – Once I get the groove of being a full time mom and nanny to my baby, I must start a business I can manage while at home.
- Card, board, or video games? I grew up playing board games!
- Politics, yay or nay? nay.
- Favourite subject to study? English and Literature
- Got to ask: do you like stuffed toys? Not a fan.
- Exercise regimen, if any? Boxing.
- Happiness is… (finish the sentence) found in small things. Enjoy life and live everyday happily. Life is too short to dwell on negative things.
- Sadness is… (finish the sentence) being away from my love and my family. I always want them by my side.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions. (I only have 5 questions for my nominees but everything’s related to happiness)
- LIke what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. 🙂 Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like. 🙂
my questions for you
- Name one thing that makes you happy.
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
- What do you do to divert your attention when you’re sad?
- Is there anything you’ve done that have made someone extremely happy?
- If you could partake in any activity for a cause, who would you choose to help – the children or the elderly?
- Teenager Unknown
- Glimmer of Happiness
- Stretch Your Peso
- Natalie’s Beauty Base
- Bronagh’s Beauty and Books
- A Sip of Beauty
- The Shutter Ink Diary
- Lipstick and Lollipops