I saw Vanessa’s post (Say Hello to Gorgeous) and I thought I should do this too so you’d get to know me better. 🙂
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I go to a salon to make sure the colour is even. I recently discovered an organic hair colour solution though, and I’m planning to try it very soon. My OB said I can have my hair colored if I’m going to use organic dye.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I have a very basic and simple style though I am not afraid to try a different one every now and then.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I go to a salon. My nail technician is really good. 😀 I don’t know how to use a nipper lol
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail enamel twice a month. If I don’t like the colour then I change it a day after. 😀
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I polish my toes ALWAYS.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
arrgh. Hard question. Is it okay if I say it takes me an hour on days when I’m literally undecided on almost everything? When I’m in a hurry though, you’ll be surprised to see me dashing out of the door in 5 minutes, with full makeup on.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face! A good base is the key to healthy skin.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need when I need it. And I get gifts from thoughtful friends. 🙂
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have a pair that can be worn daily although I seldom wear them. I have a nother pair that’s for special occasions.. the kind that’s thick and long.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I’m a fan of natural makeup. 🙂
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
No. I want to keep my face bare and fresh at home..
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, but you’ll be seeing me wearing sunnies all day.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
I have no idea. I’ll have to check!
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I usually plan but I’m also spontaneous so anything goes…
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I change my handbag according to the colour of clothes I’m wearing.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I’m bad at this! When I’m tired, I don’t even eat dinner. Most days, I sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I used to go to the boxing gym daily. Now, preggo me goes up and down the stairs for my daily workout. 😀
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
5’5″ 1/2. I wish I’m taller.
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak my mother tongue which is Filipino/Tagalog, limited knowledge of a few other local dialects, and English. I know a few words in Arabic, Mandarin/Hokkien, and French.
22. How many pets do you have?
3 dogs, 6 birds, 1 turtle.
23. How often are you on Blogger?
I’m on WordPress everyday.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes! I love reading as much as I love writing.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a list on my iphone. 🙂 When there’s a review I liked, I’d put the brand and item name there including the price and check it out the next time I go to the mall.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I really wanted touse laineyloves (so I could always complete it with category names like life/love/makeup/food..) but it’s already taken so I decided to use lainey loves life which basically means I love everything there is in my life! I think life is a gift. 🙂
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I only use my iPhone 5s. It’s easy to quickly adjust the brightness before posting on social media sites.
28. How often do you clean your house?
29. What’s your favorite color?
black & white, or pastel colours…
30. Do you swear?
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I’m going to have my 4D ultrasound today! 🙂 I’m going to see my baby. The gender reveal is happening today too. 🙂 I’ll update you all later.
I’d love to know more about you! Do this tag and let me know you’ve done it via the comment box below.
Let’s be friends!