While Mother Nature has a cure for almost everything, we can’t just pick leaves from our garden and customize our own skincare. I came from a traditional family and grew up with a lola (grandma) at home so I know well what it’s like to use puree made from plants’ stems and leaves as medicine/personal care. Although these are said to be healing and therapeutic, it’s best to leave it to the experts.
After years of working with international organic skincare brands, I admit that I’m extra cautious of what I put on my skin. I try to go for all natural, if not organic, so I could live a healthier, longer life. Choosing organic is also one small step to creating a sustainable environment.
Not all brands go that far because using all organic ingredients can be limiting. Nayangu is a new all-Filipino 100% organic personal care brand and I was lucky to receive a travel kit that contains all-natural, ethically-sourced, chemical free products!
The range description says a lot of great things but I picked the ones that made me instantly love the products. My Nayangu travel kit:
- HANDSHAKE hand spray – good for sweaty hands, lemongrass scent. I love this and will definitely purchase! ❤︎
- MARCH foot spray – This keeps toes dry and odor-free and it promises to instantly remove the odor after spraying.
- SOOTHE deodorant – The calamansi essential oil helps naturally brighten the underarm area.
- BLOSSOM feminine spray – gentle spray for women’s intimate area with a zest of mint. I love this and will definitely purchase! ❤︎
- REFRESH masculine spray – I’ll pass this to my man! He’ll surely love the scent.
- BREATHE mouth spray – I tried this and I love that it’s not too strong or overwhelming.
- ZAP insect repellent – minus the chemicals. Perfect and safe for babies! I love this and will definitely purchase! ❤︎
My Muslim friends from Dubai and Indonesia will love these too because Nayangu products are certified Halal and yes, they have branches in these countries.
By patronizing Nayangu, you’ll be helping provide sustainable livelihood for the traditional weavers in Banaue, a rural area located in Northern Philippines. They also have great compensation plan and rewards program for those who would like to sell their products. Learn more about Nayangu products at www.nayangu.com.